Elma Elementary School
1235 Monte-Elma Rd.
Elma, WA 98541
Main Office Phone: 360.482.2632
Principal: Greg Scroggins - firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Principal: Heather Moore - email@example.com
Secretary/Registrar: Rebecca Sackrider - firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary/Fiscal: Brenda Stewart - email@example.com
Counselor: Sarah Hampton - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse: Kim Bouchard - email@example.com
|Regular Start & End Primary (K-2):||8:25 AM - 2:42 PM|
|Regular Start & End Intermediate (3-5):||8:25 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Late Start:||10:25 AM|
|Early Release:||11:40 AM|
|Last Day of School Release:||10:00 AM|
Good to Know
- Drop-off (8:05) and Pick-up (2:43)
- Outside supervision starts at 8:05. Please do not drop off your student/s prior to this time.
- Free Breakfast and Lunch Program for ALL students.
- Bus Transportation: If you have any questions in regards to bussing please contact the bus garage directly at 360-482-2323. See our website for a video on Bus and Pick-Up Process.
- Transportation Changes Going Home: Send a note with your student to school. If you need to make adjustments during the day, please contact the office. Note that teachers will most likely not be able to check Dojo and email during the school day to receive messages.
- COVID Update: If students have symptoms related to COVID, please keep them at home (See attached DOH flow chart).
Welcome to the 2023-24 school year! We believe that each student brings unique gifts to the world. Our challenge is to provide an environment so that every student achieves the maximum amount of growth. There is no one who knows your child like you do and we know that our effectiveness depends on the information and support we receive from you. Together, we can do this!
At Elma Elementary School, we have always focused on respectful and responsible behavior and believe that freedom and responsibility go hand in hand. We value good citizenship and will continue to model and teach the necessary skills for students to be successful in today’s world.
We will continue to focus on becoming more effective communicators and have listed some important information below for the new school year. Please call (360-482-2632) if you need to set up an appointment or have any questions or concerns. Thank you for all that you do!
Greg Scroggins, Principal