Skip To Main Content

Enrollment & Registration

Enrollment & Registration

Are you a new student to the Elma School District?

Please visit our SKYenroll Online Enrollment website to begin the process of enrolling your student.

Elma New Student Online Enrollment

Are you a returning student to the Elma School District?

All returning students will need to complete their annual registration forms online through Skyward Family Access. Online Registration for 2023-24 will open August 8, 2023. If you need assistance with your Family Access log-in please email or call one of the school's main office.


2023-24 Online Registration Instructions

Skyward Fee Payment Instructions

Are you requesting to home school your student for the 2023-24 school year?

All home school declaration of intent to home school forms must be filed annually by September 15, 2023 or within two weeks of the beginning of any public school quarter, trimester, or semester with the school district which the parent resides. Bring completed form to the Elma School District Office 1235 Monte-Elma Rd. Elma, WA 98541 or email to If you need assistance contact 360-482-2822.

Declaration of Intent to Homeschool

Are you requesting a choice transfer as a non-resident student?

All choice transfer students need to complete a new application each year. Returning choice transfer students for 2023-24 should complete their requests starting in May 2023. You can complete the application online at the following website:

Choice Transfer Request

Kindergarten Registration for 2023-24

We are now using our SKYenroll Online Enrollment website for all Kindergarten enrollments. Please visit the following link to get started:

Elma New Student Online Enrollment