Food Services

To All Elma School District Parents:

We are pleased to inform you that the Elma School District will continue participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program's Community Eligibility Provision for the 2017-18 school year.

What does this mean for you and your children? Great news for you and your students! All enrolled students in the Elma School District are eligible to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at school at no charge to your household each day regardless of income. No further action is required of you.

Your student(s) will be able to participate in these meal programs without having to pay a fee or submit a free and reduced-price meal application.

The Community Eligibility does not cover Ala carte items or second meals. These must be paid for. Please note, if your student brings a cold lunch and wants to have milk they will have to purchase it for $0.35.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us at 360-482-2822 ext. 3158.

William Christiansen
Food Service Supervisor
Elma School District #68

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, It’s agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.